Website Xede Education
Job Type Teaching Job Category Caring Services Employment Basis Established (salaried) Location Croydon Salary Range £25,186-£35,847 (Subject to qualifications, skills and experience) Personal Competencies: Core Competencies
• Valuing Equality and Diversity
• Working with People; Team Working, Communication
• Results Focus; Drive to Achieve Excellence, Technical Skills & Professionalism
• Focus on Delivery; Organisational Awareness, Customer/Student Focus
• Self-Motivation; Adaptability & Flexibility, Accountability Key Relationships: The post holder will need to form effective and co-operative working relationships, in particular with:
• Head of Department
• Other lecturers
• Careers Advisor
• Teaching and Learning Coaches
• Work Experience Advisor
• Parents, Carers, Guardians, Social Workers, Mentors and employers
• Student Service
• Potential students/current students
• External verifiers
• Examinations Department
• MIS Department
• Maths & English Co-ordinators
• Inspectors and awarding bodies Expectations of the Post Holder: The post holder will undertake assigned responsibilities effectively and efficiently, and within regulatory and legislative requirements; achieve individual and departmental targets within the College’s annual planning and staff performance review processes and budgetary constraints and:
1. Actively promote equality and diversity, recognising and actively challenging stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination, ensuring that these principles permeate all working practices. All staff are required to undertake mandatory Equality & Diversity Training.
2. Adhere to and actively promote the College’s Safeguarding policy and procedures, and undertake mandatory Safeguarding Training.
3. Adhere to and actively promote the College Group’s Prevent Agenda
4. Adhere to and actively promote the College’s Data Protection policy and procedures, and undertake the mandatory Data Protection Training.
5. Ensure effective quality control and continuous improvement in all aspects of this post, in keeping with the College’s existing and developing quality assurance systems.
6. Be committed to professional self-development, through participation in the College continuing professional development programme which includes industry based work shadowing, attending seminars, College conference days and training events appropriate to the job role.
7. Comply with and promote College Health and Safety policies and procedures and to undertake mandatory Health and Safety training as and when necessary.
8. Undertake such other duties as required, commensurate with the grade of the post, as may be reasonably required at the initial place of work or at other locations in the College.
9. Support cross college events such as Open Evenings and Enrolment sessions when required
10. Adhere to all College procedures as detailed in the Employee Handbook
11. At all times seek to serve the best interests of the College
12. To provide cover for colleagues during periods of holiday or sickness absence
eXede Ltd is acting as an Employment Business and the successful applicant will be engaged by the agency on a PAYE basis. We are committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and full applicant vetting processes will be carried out, including enhanced DBS checks Childrens and/or Adults Barred List checks included for any applications made. This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.